[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Is it possible to include some meta data in the task declara

dingo001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 11:01:52 EDT 2007

for example in this case

  | <task name="TaskDelegate" swimlane="reviewer">
  | 			<controller>
  | 				<variable access="read,write,required" name="publisher" ></variable>
  | 			</controller>
  | 		</task>

i need the publisher variable to be something that is chosen through a user list combo box on the UI. I do not use JSF, so i would like to specify to the UI layer, that hey show a combo box with a list of users. Ideally I would like to specify something like

  | <variable access="read,write,required" name="publisher" display="combobox" datasource="userlist"></variable>

is there a way to do what i am looking to do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089740#4089740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089740