[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: SOAPMessage error: setProperty must be overridden by all

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 28 17:07:37 EDT 2007

Hi!

Everything I know is that the javax.xml.soap... implementations are found in the $JRE_HOME/lib/rt.jar ($JDK_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar). If you want to override these implementation then you must place the correct jar files in the endorsed folder. You can read more about the Java Endorsed Override Mechanism here http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/standards/.

Make sure the system property java.endorsed.dirs property is set. I think JBoss does this by default by adding the folder $JBOSS_HOME/lib/endorsed. So adding the correct jar files to this folder may fix your problem. If that doesn't work, I really don't know.

Best
Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089873#4089873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089873