[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with the decision making node

ashusri000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 00:42:57 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply , but the thing I could not get across is how do I map a simple java class to the decision box .
           To be more precise under which event (Field / Bean / Constructor /Compatibility) I can see the Java Class implementing the DecisionHandler Interface because I think only the classes implementing the Action Handler interface are visible in the GUI .....

Expecting a respite soon .......

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089926#4089926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089926