[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Setup Apache, mod_jk and jboss

tmerrill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 29 00:57:18 EDT 2007

I am having a hard time getting apache, mod_jk and jboss to work together. I am trying to setup on Ubuntu server 7.04. I have read the wiki and the documentation and I still cannot get it to work. It seems people have gotten this wokring but I cannot. I just need a real simple how to. I wish the developers would document a much simpler example than the loadbalancing one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4089927#4089927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4089927