[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Error in generating WSDL

r12345_2003 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 1 12:21:21 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response again. Well I had tried that.. in fact had tried several combinations of the URL Pattern but its all the same !  I wouldnt have thought that creating a simple web serivce would be so frustrating :-(
Personally, I dont think there is anything wrong with the code, the code i have written is very basic and as shown on the JBoss site. I am just wondering if its anything to do with the JBoss server configuration itself. Do any JBoss specific files need to be modified?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140618#4140618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140618