[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss is caching JSPs and not detecting changes

scotthendo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 21:06:01 EDT 2008

Hey guys I figured out the problem.

Now the problem is that the Australian Government are a bunch of morons. What they did is they decided to push daylight savings back a week resulting in chaos for our airlines and public transport and apparently also for JBoss.

So this meant that JBoss was not picking up the changes to my JSPs as the time was all screwed up(even though for some reason my system clock was fine). So in the end all I had to do was uncheck the 'Automatically adjust for daylight savings' option in windows.

Regards, Scott

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141141#4141141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141141