[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Getting Request Parameter in Facelet Portlet

rohit000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 2 21:29:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

>From tabs.jsp I'm calling a portlet in a page.

When I use a portlet which is directly created by inheriting Generic Portlet, I can pass on easily the request parameter to the Portlet (with action=1) from the tabs.jsp.

However when I create the portlet using JSf facelet, the request parameters are not getting passed. For this portlet I'm using com.sun.facelets.faceletportletviewhandler. This I believe only handles the RnderRequest. May be this is the reason why I don't get access to the request parameter.

Any idea how to address this isue ?

Rohit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141142#4141142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141142