[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Limiting the consumers & producers of a queue

dsmiley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 3 08:15:43 EDT 2008

Yes, that is my real requirement.  I have a question about this grouping feature.  If two clients connect with the same groupId, then what happens?  In scenarios referenced in that Websphere blog post I linked, that's what would happen in some edge-case scenarios.  Hopefully your grouping feature would cancel the previous subscriber using that groupid -- in order for this to be a solution to this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4141299#4141299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4141299