[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: taskInstance.cancel() still fires events

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 8 03:45:48 EDT 2008

We extended taskInstance with an abort(), which does the same as cancel() but doesn't fire events and doesn't signal the token.

We use this in a number of use cases.  For example we have situations where user want to merge two task instance in different process instances.  The use initially thought he would do the job in two separate tasks, but decides afterwards to do it in a single one.  In this case we want to abort the second process instance and all task instances it contains.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4142269#4142269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4142269