[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Hyperlink not working from CMS html page to another CMS

shankarkhanna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 05:36:18 EDT 2008

I created a new portal called TestPortal and created a new page called MyPage. I made the TestPortal as default Portal.

In CMS, I created a new folder 'TestPortal' and added two htm files in it page1.htm and page2.htm

In WYSIWYG Editor, Following is the code in page1.htm in code view

>From pagelayout of 'MyPage' page i added the CMS content in center region.

When i accessed the portal using http://localhost:8080/portal, it showed me the TestPortal which is now the default portal.  It also showed me MyPage tab having page1.htm content.

In the address bar, this is the url
http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/TestPortal/mypage

But when i click on the link, i got 404 error in browser saying "The requested resource () is not available."

In the address bar, this is the url "http://localhost:8080/portal/content/TestPortal/page2.htm" (after clicking on the link)

Is there anything wrong i am doing here.

Also, if i access the default JBoss Portal ->default page and click on the link "JBoss Portal project", it shows content of next page on the same portlet window and address bar shows the following url
http://localhost:8080/portal/auth/portal/default/default/CMSPortletWindow_5?action=2&uri=%2Fdefault%2Fproject.html

we can see that it added "CMSPortletWindow_5".

But in my case, it did not add the window name while accessing the link from page1.htm file.

And even if i create the same file as index.htm file in  default page of default portal, it is not working.

Please Help

Shankar Khanna

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143096#4143096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143096