[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Unable to run the war file deployed in "All" mode of server

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 10 05:36:51 EDT 2008

 Hi.,  As I am running the portal war file and it require the clustering support, I want to run the jboss in "all" mode in jboss-4.2.2.GA version. But I was unable to do that, when, I ve run the same war file my making necessary changes related to path, in the configuration files, I could run that when deployed in "default" mode.

I ve run with the command, ./run.sh  -b 10.20.220.15

Please let me know where I might have gone wrong with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143097#4143097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143097