[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - maven2 jboss 4.2.2 problem

shogun1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 13 06:58:16 EDT 2008

Previously I build ejb3 with jboss by maven 2 (using systempath) and it works. Now I want to switch to use jboss repository. However, the message always  returns

  | Missing:
  | ----------
  | 1) jboss:jboss-persistence-api:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
  |
  |   Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

The snippet of the pom.xml file is as follow:

  |                <repository>
  |                         <id>jboss-maven2</id>
  |                         <name>jboss repository</name>
  |                         <url>http://repository.jboss.org</url>
  |                 </repository>
  |                 <dependency>
  |                         <groupId>jboss</groupId>
  |                         <artifactId>jboss-ejb-api</artifactId>
  |                         <version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  |                 </dependency>
  |                 <dependency>
  |                         <groupId>jboss</groupId>
  |                         <artifactId>jboss-persistence-api</artifactId>
  |                         <version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  |                 </dependency>

Then I check the jboss repository, in the dependency folder it contains an odd lib folder. Is there anyway to solve this problem? Or what should I do in order to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4143700#4143700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4143700