[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: A jsp web station's deploy question!!

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 20 10:27:28 EDT 2008

"kameron" wrote : my compute's ip is not constant. every time I restart my computer, my computer's ip will change.

In which case, you should not be binding the IP address. Instead, you should bind it to the machine name. Something like this:

run.bat -b Abcd

where Abcd is the name of your system and is resolvable from other systems in the network. This way you wont have to worry about the changing IP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145342#4145342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145342