[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing s

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 22 04:13:57 EDT 2008

"alexsbe" wrote :

  | I have a remote server or client I always have this trace bellow :
  |
  | org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [socket://127.0.0.1:3873/]
  |   |
  |   |

Since it's a remote client, shouldn't the client be using the actual IP address (or hostname) instead of using 127.0.0.1? Can you provide more details about the client and what it is trying to do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4145716#4145716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4145716