[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: upgrade to WTP 2.0.2 breaks EAR deployment in JBoss Tool

DarkPanda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 23 06:30:38 EDT 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : winter is WTP 2.0.2 .....so that configuration should not work ;)
  | [...]
But is does work for me.
I have also seen those errors, but doing a complete clean install solves the problem for me. But I do have to restart Eclipse once on first install for a components.xml error to disappear.

I'll post my actions step by step:
(I'm using Windows Vista)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146103#4146103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146103