[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem running Jboss 4.2.0 - Centos 5 OS

fmi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 10:22:07 EDT 2008

Morning rashmi, my problem was solved by adding the the dynamic host name of my machine to my /etc/hosts file

for example my hosts file contains

  | 127.0.0.1     localhost.localdomain localhostdchp-796-1
  | ::1              localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

Try that and see if it works. What you have to keep in mind is that if you disconnect from the network you are on and reconnect, you will have to go and change the file to the new host name you receive.

If this does not help, post the error you are getting, maybe someone might another solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146532#4146532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146532