[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Get and send notification when entities get updated or delet

pascallambert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 13:01:19 EDT 2008

We need to bridge our old apps developed in WebObject with the new one development on JBoss. We know in WebObject how to "hook" in the framework to get notify when entities get updated or deleted but I not sure how to do it in JBoss. The only thing I've seen so far is use Lifecycle call back method that can be defined on EJB3 entities. But I find this solution invasive. Is there a way to do it with AOP?
We are open in regard to JBoss version (4.2+).
Any lead would be greatly appreciate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146579#4146579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146579