[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: log4j.properties in ear ignored

smpub2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 24 13:25:32 EDT 2008

>From reading: "http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Log4jRepositorySelector", I believe that the repository selector method is the preferred way, over class loader configuration, to solve this issue. However the article in the url above does not  specify whether it can be adapted for an EAR. Any thoughts and ideas on how it can be adapted for a EAR (perhaps through a startup servlet).
I would like to go the "Repository Selector" way, cos when I try scoping, log4j starts working but other third party products stop working :-).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4146585#4146585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4146585