[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Is there away to not open new TCP connection for each call?

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 14:39:13 EDT 2008

Hey,

I have java client that communicate with Ejb3 stateless session bean (deployed on jboss4.2).

The communication is Ejb3 over Https.
I dont have a lot of clients (up to 10 at the same time).
when the client startup it create initial context an lookup for the facade.
all the operation is against this facade.

i noticed that in each call new TCP connection is created, is there a way to avoid it and leave the connection opened all the time?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147979#4147979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147979