[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to display JBPM state information in JSF

dilsent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 30 15:09:46 EDT 2008

I am a newbie to jbpm and have been reading through the jBPM docs. My application uses seam and I am trying to create a processdefinition file like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process-definition  xmlns=""  name="salesPageFlow">

	<start-state name="Sales Flow">

	</start-state>

        <end-state name="Order Flow"></end-state>

</process-definition>

I have created a stateless session bean in my application which actually implements the JBPM specific code .I wanted to capture the process execution i.e each state transition and display it on a Jsf page by clicking an <s:button action..
I try to use the token.signal.. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4147982#4147982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4147982