[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Weird transaction error

TheOverlord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 14:36:01 EDT 2008

I have the JmsXARealm configuration set as specified in the JBM installation guide:

  |     <application-policy name = "JmsXARealm">
  |        <authentication>
  |           <login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule"
  |              flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name = "principal">guest</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "userName">guest</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "password">guest</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=TxCM,name=JmsXA</module-option>
  |           </login-module>
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

The reported exception message does not always happen.  If there were credential issues here or in the jmsdb-ds.xml file, it would fail every time I would think. I doubt it would even startup properly in that case.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169672#4169672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169672