[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Weird transaction error

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 8 15:00:04 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : I doubt it would even startup properly in that case.

Ok.. I was just guessing.. as I remember some other case I dealt with some time ago.

On that case, Messaging configuration on login-config was messed up, but I don't remember the exact problems I was seeing that time:

  |     <application-policy name="messaging">
  |        <authentication>
  |           <login-module code = "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule"
  |              flag = "required">
  |              <module-option name = "unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "dsJndiName">java:/DefaultDS</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "principalsQuery">SELECT PASSWD FROM JBM_USER WHERE USER_ID=?</module-option>
  |              <module-option name = "rolesQuery">SELECT ROLE_ID, 'Roles' FROM JBM_ROLE WHERE USER_ID=?</module-option>
  |           </login-module>
  |        </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

But you should still look for what set the transaction into abort mode.
>From your code side, look for places where you don't log exception and set the transaction as rollback/abort mode.

Or try to find a similar pattern where you could reproduce the case. If you provide us some testcase we will take a look.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4169674#4169674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4169674