[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HASingleton EJBException

rodrigo.baquero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 13 19:37:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm running JBoss 4.2.2 and deployed an EJB and a Spring application inside a HASingleton.

I also have a Tomcat application that can successfuly use the EJB.

The problem I'm facing is between the HASingleton and the EJB. When the HASingleton tries to use the EJB, the following stack trace is shown in the log.

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging, method=public abstract com...AppRemote com...IAppHomeRemote.create() throws java.rmi.RemoteException,javax.ejb.CreateException
	at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:175)
	at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invokeHome(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:189)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invokeHome(CallValidationInterceptor.java:56)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorBMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorBMT.java:69)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:98)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:145)
	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:132)

I'm almos sure that the EJB is well configured since Tomcat can use it. But I do not know what might be happening with the HASingleton.

Best Regards

Rodrigo Baquero

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4170453#4170453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4170453