[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - servlet: how to spawn all processors

john_woo@canada.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 19 20:11:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have an complex web app talking to other apps in other machines; running this web app in 2 cpus linux, every thing is normal, but running in 16 cpus with 8g system, it responds very slowly and only 1-2 cpus is busy (over 50% usages).

The controller  servlet is like regular one, multi-threaded. I'm wondering if there is any thing I can do to have all cpus work for these threads created by the servlet.

Thanks lost in advance

--
John
Toronto