[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: No answer after run command

zofe7 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 09:14:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
I seem to have the same problem as described above.

When trying to start up the JBoss Server 4.2.3.GA on my Windows Vista 64 machine it stops at the following line:

C:\Installs\jboss-4.2.3.GA\jboss-4.2.3.GA\bin>"C:\Sun\SDK\jdk\jre\bin\bin\java" -server -version   2>&1  | findstr /I hotspot  1>nul

which seems to be a check for the -server flag of the the jvm.

I have no idea as to what the problem could be, since I just installed the most recent version of Java EE as well as the newest JDK. Also the findstr command is supported on my console.

I would be very thankful for any pointers or suggestions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171491#4171491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171491