[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: XA datasource with JBM problem

perisb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 09:16:16 EDT 2008

So can I take it that what I am trying to do should be doable?

ataylor: I am using what comes bundled with 4.0.2.  I can try moving to 4.2.2 just to know, if you're saying that this pattern is not supported under 4.0.2, but 4.0.2 is still our production environment.

timfox: The example I used came from the 4.0.2 admin guide.  Since my last post, I noticed the transacted-session problem, said "aha!", and changed the first argument to createQueueSession() to true.  This had no effect :{(>

Where might I find working examples of this, please?  In the forum?  I've read the admin guide, the wiki, the users guide, and failed.

I didn't really expect to find a working example of an Interceptor, so my first question is "should this work?".  The JBMXADataSource  wiki entry leads me to believe that can; it just lacks a working example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171492#4171492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171492