[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: XA datasource with JBM problem

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 09:25:59 EDT 2008

Ah I just noticed you're using an interceptor, I thought you were using an EJB which is an extremely common pattern.

The JMS JCA resource adapter requires a managed environment (read servlet or EJB) otherwise transaction won't get enlisted automatically. But this is app server stuff and not part of JBoss Messaging.

I've never seen anyone do what you're doing before so no idea whether it would work or not. Best to ask the JCA/AS guys. As I say, none of this is part of JBM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171497#4171497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171497