[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: XA datasource with JBM problem

perisb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 20 09:50:15 EDT 2008

So your saying the enlistment of the JMS Session as an XA resource has nothing to do with JBM (or is completely orthogonal to it)?  If not, is there anything explicit I can do to make this work?

Just curious: the connection factory name java:/JmsXA I'm using returns a JmsConnectionFactory.  Snooping the source I noticed class JmsManagedConnectionFactory.  What would be the purpose of this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171504#4171504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171504