[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - dynamic database

heocon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 02:56:03 EDT 2008

In my project, I want to update data in one table of one specific database. For example, in 2008, I want to execute data in 2008's database. But in the next year, 2009, I want to execute data in 2009's database. I mean that in the first day of new year, I want to create new database, then I'll program and execute on that database. My purpose is that data of one year will be stored in one database; in the first day of next year, data of new year will be stored in new database. Anyone know? Thanks alot for all reply!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171953#4171953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171953