[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Should I Use Jboss JBPM for this

umerfar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 22 02:59:31 EDT 2008

I am sorry for my concepts as i am newbie to this Workflow development and if it does not make sense to you. poor me,

Any ways i'll try again.

According to jBPM-jpdl documentation

"jBPM only stores Strings as actorIds and doesn't know the relation between the users, groups and other identity information."

What if i want to manage these relationships for our application?

Another question:

How do we integrate the jBPM processes in our Web application? Will it be Web services or a simple jar or we have to customize the process that we deployed on the server??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4171954#4171954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4171954