[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: ClassNotFoundException during deserialisation

mbrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 04:22:59 EDT 2008

The failure is still present. And my try to fix it with setting the classloader doesn't work in all cases. In some cases the currentThread - ClassLoader is used instead of the default one.

To fix that I wrote my own Marshaller that wraps the incoming ObjectInputStream to take aware of the ClassNotFoundException but the VersionAwareMarshaller does not use the set Marshaller. The Method getMarshaller always creates a new CacheMarshaller200 if you have set a custome one.

I don't think this is the way configuration should work.

I'm stuck now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172225#4172225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172225