[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException while concurrent accessing EJBs and c

aheizen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 04:28:35 EDT 2008

Hello Peter,

thanks for your tip with "-verbose:class". The logs after including this option in run.sh showed that the classes were correctly loaded on deployment of caller components. But while running my JUnit test comes it to CCE as always.  I have activated UCL logging in JBoss inctance where caller components are running. In UCL Logs I found that at the moment when response from called remote EJB is to be deserialized came it to ClassNotFoundException in UCL Tasks.

I would like to provide the collected log from my test. What is the best way for this?

Regards
    Andreas Heizenreder

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172228#4172228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172228