[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Can't get a dependency on jboss.ws:service=EndpointRegistry

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 08:04:38 EDT 2008

Hello there! I've created MBeans several times on jboss, and I can't find what am I missing here.

I'm developing a DatabaseRecordProcessor, it's start method looks like this:

  | 	public void start() throws Exception{
  | 		try
  | 		{
  | 		  MBeanServer server = MBeanServerLocator.locate();
  | 		  ManagedEndpointRegistryMBean registry = (ManagedEndpointRegistryMBean)MBeanProxyExt.create(ManagedEndpointRegistryMBean.class, "jboss.ws:service=EndpointRegistry");
  |
  | 		  	Set<ObjectName> names = registry.getEndpoints();
  | 			for(ObjectName o : names){
  | 				((ManagedEndpointMBean)MBeanProxyExt.create(ManagedEndpointMBean.class, o)).addRecordProcessor(this);
  | 			}
  | 		}
  | 		catch (Exception e)
  | 		{
  | 		  e.printStackTrace();
  | 		}
  |
  | 	}

and the jboss-service:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  | <mbean name="bobsam:service=DatabaseRecordProcessor" code="com.furiousbob.management.DatabaseRecordProcessor">
  | 	<depends>jboss.ws:service=EndpointRegistry</depends>
  | </mbean>
  |
  | </server>

Well, it all seems ok. But it never gets installed, the jmx-core complains about jboss.ws:service=EndpointRegistry is NOTINSTALLED.

What's funny is that: if I remove the dependency and put my sar on the deploy.last it works fine. What I can't understand is why the dependency mechanism is not working for jboss.ws mbeans?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172276#4172276

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172276