[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Jbpm MSSQL Script Generation

karcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 11:08:57 EDT 2008

I'm having trouble generating the Jbpm create sql scripts for mssql.  I've checked out the jbpm.db directory as well as the jbpm.3 directory.  From what I've found online it says I should run the ant generate.ddl target which doesn't seem to exist?  Instead I tried running ant mssql.scripts which comes up with the following error: FileNotFoundException: C:\workspace\jbpm.3\build.xml.  Did I somehow miss a build file in checkout?

I checked out jbpm.3 from SVN and had to check out jbpm.db from CVS since I did not see it in the SVN repository.  This also has me concerned that I may have an older version of one of these directories.

I'm trying to run jbpm 3.2.3 on tomcat 6 with mssql.  I've got the login screen to come up fine, but this generate scripts problem is preventing me from connecting to the database.  Any info is appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172338#4172338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172338