[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: How to set ping timeout of ConnectionValidator?

swany do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 1 23:28:13 EST 2008

Ron,

Looks like someone else ran across the exact same bug (but thinks it will fix the situation for all client parameters, not just the ping timeout. This was posted to the JBM forums today.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193633#4193633

I may make this code change and test myself if I have time. I'm not 100% sure my parameters are making it across the socket connection to the client invoker locator, but I am curious to try this if I have time.

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193641#4193641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193641