[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom Authentication/Identity Module

harishhere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 01:33:45 EST 2008

I was trying to build this and came across a bigger question. How is Identity module used in jBPM?

I created a simple task and assigned it to an actor "abc" which does not exist in JBPM_ID_USER table. I'm able to initiate tht process and when i query for tasks of actor "abc" i get the task list too. So, jBPM essentially is not checking whether the user exists or is valid? I'm confused now on how jBPM uses User data.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194211#4194211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194211