[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating Seam 2.1.0 SP1 Web Project with Tools 3 b

elenctic87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 4 01:50:43 EST 2008

This issue is not closed yet.  It's not simply a matter of installing the Ganymede SR1.  I installed Oxygen XML's XML plugin (com.oxygenxml.editor_9.3.0) in the dropins/ directory and I see the same errors as earlier in the post all over again.  I am definitely using the version of the plugin for Eclipse 3.4.  The only work-around is to remove the Oxygen eclipse plugin from dropins/.  I really would like to use the Oxygen XML plugin in conjunction with Tools 3 but right now I can't.  This same plugin works with previous versions of JBoss Tools (i.e. v2).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194215#4194215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194215