[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: problem with testing: hibernate schema update -> can't c

charlf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 5 00:20:19 EST 2008

I also got the same error, I fixed it, what you do is put the following properties in the persistence.xml

  | <property name="hibernate.transaction.flush_before_completion" value="true"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.transaction.auto_close_session" value="true"/>

and then you put this property in your Spring Configuration, for the EntityManagerFactory

  | <property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
  | 	<bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaVendorAdapter">
  | 		<property name="database" value="MYSQL" />
  | 		<property name="showSql" value="false" />
  |                 <property name="generateDdl" value="false"/>
  | 	</bean>
  | </property>

This seemed to solve the problem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194525#4194525