[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Temoraly Undeployment through the JMX-Console

mark.bramnik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 04:29:17 EST 2008

Hi, I have a question about the deployment process.
I know that I can put my ear application into the 'deploy' directory of my instance and the JBoss will deploy it. Removing the ear file will cause undeployment during the runtime.
However I would like sometimes to temporaly disable the application to prevent the users to make a request to it at all (i'm interested in both http requests and ejb3 from the remote rich client) and then enable the application after I do some maintenence work (for example, change something in the BackEnd DB).

Can I do it via the JMX-Console somehow and not to physically remove the ear from my deployment directory?

Thanks a lot in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194983#4194983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194983