[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Microcontainer and OSGI support

hgomez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 8 04:36:09 EST 2008

Hi to all,

First I wish to congrats you with AS 5 and of course its great microcontainer.

I wish to rewrite one of our company Java real-time monitor.

This monitor handle many tasks and we wish to be able to stop/start/reload (with updated code) any task at runtime.

I was thinking using OSGI and Felix first, but OSGI miss the necessary IOC glue.

The MC seems the perfect foundation to rewrite our monitor and I wonder if the OSGI support is allready useable, or if I could  just use simple Pojos and still get the start/stop/reload support ?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194986#4194986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194986