[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set the Portlet for a window programmaticly

JohnnyTheHun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 9 14:59:28 EST 2008

Thanks, I am now able to get Portlet instances.

After a few lines I have stumbled into the following question:

How do I put a Window into a region programmaticly?
I have added a Window to the page, but how can I specify the region where the window should be rendered?

To others:
To get FederatingPortletInvoker call:

  | FederatingPortletInvoker fedPortletInvoker = (FederatingPortletInvoker) MBeanProxy.get(FederatingPortletInvoker.class, new ObjectName("portal:service=PortletInvoker,type=Federating"), mbeanServer);

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195420#4195420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195420