[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how do I use reminders ?

shantanu.u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 10:27:00 EST 2008

I have workaround for notifying pooled actors. In fact, the node-enter event is doing that for me.

5. If I remove notify, does the reminder work ?
6. 'Who' is the reminder reminding ? Is it using the swimlane from the parent  tag (task) ?
7. Does 6 mean that I should not use swimlane at all because of 1.

I introduced swimlane only to emulate the examples. Earlier I just had pooled actors, and one user would start to work on a task. I just want to remind that user.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195963#4195963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195963