[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustered/Bridged JMS Messaging?

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 11 10:27:37 EST 2008

"javacory" wrote :

  | In our case we have one application in a JBoss server instance that produces messages to a queue and another application in another JBoss instance that has an MDB which consumes them.  With the old JBossMQ configuration we used a remoteJNDI adapter to do this.

The JCA layer is the same. You just need to configure a new JMS Xa Resource Adapter pointing to the remote node. Your old configuration on jms-ds.xml would probably still work ok.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4195964#4195964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4195964