[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HTML support in mail templates

shantanu.u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 12 13:32:51 EST 2008

The doc says something to this effect - if you define a template, it overwrites values from tags defined in the processdefinition. The process definition allows me to have mail, subject, to, text, etc. I've been asking you this all along - what links the notify and reminder to the mail in the first place? Anyway, I have my answer now. My reminder is still not working but I'll get there soon.

My template has BaseTaskListURL variable. That's not getting displayed in the email but the task Id is. I've copied it exactly like the doc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196309#4196309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196309