[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Does the Microcontainer register MBeans that it deploys

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 13:30:35 EST 2008

OK I deserved that one.  So I looked at your service.xml examples online and in the demo directories.  Changed the properties to attributes, got ride of the constructor tags and I think I have cleaned up the service.xml file so it looks legit now.

The new and improved nichpro-service.xml file :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  |     <mbean  name="nichpro:service=DataProc" code="com.nichpro.jmx.processing.data.DataProc">
  |         <attribute name="associatedType">DataDirMonitor</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  |
  |     <mbean name="nichpro:service=DataDirMonitor" code="com.nichpro.jmx.scandir.monitor.data.DataDirMonitor">
  |         <attribute name="rootDir">/NichPro/NP_ScanDirectory/Data</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="associatedType">DataProc</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  |
  |     <mbean name="nichpro:service=DataManagementServer" code="com.nichpro.jmx.server.DataManagementServer">
  |    </mbean>
  | </server>

But I still get a parser error due to the inability to find the schema....

org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: file:/C:/NichPro/MicrocontainerDirectoryScanner/src/META-INF/nichpro-service.xml at 2,9

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196950#4196950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196950