[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: org.jboss.cache.TreeCache and JBoss cache > 1.4.1

roberto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 11:23:11 EST 2008

Thank You Manik
I read wiki page about migration from 1.4 to 2.x
Now I replace jboss cache jar in jboss as 4.2.2 in order to use jbosscache 3.0.1
Using CacheMode=Local it is working.
But an exception occurs starting the war
"10:57:07,984 WARN  [TomcatDeployer] Failed to setup clustering, clustering disabled. NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/cache/TreeCacheListener"
My web.xml has the "distributalbe" attribute..
but the TreeCacheListener doesn't exists anymore in Jbosscache 3.0.1. I believe that the I cannot change it..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198044#4198044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198044