[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM And OSGi Integration

egentz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 11:37:29 EST 2008

andrea,

I did some work some months ago to see if its possible - and yes, it is.

but the last months I did some other work for my OSGI (Equinox) - Riena - Easybeans Enterprise Application Server.
the server itself is now running (persistence, ejb3, logging, remote osgi services...)

now I'm working on the GUI (rich client eclipse RCP + dynamic generated swt views) where a beta is expected to be ready end of january.

then the next steps will be to add Drools and jBPM to the OSGI server.

I'll let you know... (or you can watch my blog:
http://ekkes-corner.org
or in german http://ekkes-ecke.org )

in february the server + client will be published as open source (EPL)

ekke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198047#4198047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198047