[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: anyway to generate Seam PDF table in parent/childern for

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 2 03:31:12 EST 2008

Norman I was trying to achieve several levels deep record listing in parent child hirarchy. eg:

university1
---campus1
-----course1
--------applicant1
--------applicant2
-----course2
--------applicant1
---campus2
university2

I wasn't aware if rendered attributes existed for any of the Seam's iText tags since I didn't see any reference to it in Seam (2.0.1CR2) doc or in JBDev.

I eventually figered out facelet fragment tag supports rendered attribute; which I used to achieve the behavious I was after.

Thanks, its good knowing Seam's iText tag support rendered attribute.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125747#4125747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125747