[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Object is removed from far cache when node is brought down

shpatil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 23:18:18 EST 2008

I am facing difficulty to make far cache pattern work in cluster. I am using JBoss AS 4.2.2 in clustered environment with far cache configured on remote computer as MBean as described in document at

 http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossClusteringPatternFarCache

HttpSession is created in far cache on remote computer as expected but if I bringdown node that created httpSession, object from far cache is also removed while other node in cluster is still live. So when other node gets request, it can't failover.

I think I am missing something very basic.

Here is configuration in jboss-web-cluster.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126863#4126863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126863