[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize

CBax007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 23:47:46 EST 2008

I too am in the same boat.  I am constructing a SOAPMessage object from an XML string.  The service I am posting the message to is choking on the chunked request data.  I want to be able to disable this and the way seems to be by using the 'HTTP 1.0 Client' config from the standard-jaxws-client-config file.  I just don't know how to get my message to use this different config.  I am creating and sending my SOAPMessage as follows:

SOAPMessageFactory messageFactory = MessageFactory.newInstance();
  | SOAPConnectionFactory connFact = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
  | SOAPMessage message = messageFactory.createMessage(
  |     null, new ByteArrayInputStream(xmlString.getBytes()));
  | SOAPConnection conn = connFact.createConnection();
  | URL url = new URL(FARELOGIX_URL);
  | SOAPMessage response = conn.call(message, url);

What can I do differently here to get the message to use the 'HTTP 1.0 Client' config?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126864#4126864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126864